Don't Earn Money
Hello guys...
I want to tell you all that I love this song very much. The title is "Dont't Earn Money" sung by Heize featuring EXO Chanyeol. I was impressed by the lyrics though. I was trying to find the lyrics in English but I could not found one. So yeah I can't post it here though because I lazy to type. Heize was from Unpretty Rapstar. Unpretty Rapstar is a survival show for rapper. Lately I love song which is hip-hop. This song was really catchy and got my attention. This song is in Korean. Since I love Korean Pop the most , I would love to hear all of their song. Eh wait, not all but certain songs which are catchy only. The reason I listened to this song was because of Exo's Chanyeol.He was being such a rebellious in this song. His lyrics part though,was very reckless. Haaaa I love Chanyeol so much. He is handsome with his hoarse voice. HAHAHA Tell me how to not love everyone in Exo because they are lovable. Chanyeol also knows how to play guitar. He does beatbox too. Even he looks like an idiot but seriously he worth it. hihihi Let's stop now and see you all next time.
You make me wanna listen to that song
ReplyDeleteyou should teacher-
Deleteyou are the real kpopers duh HAHAHA
ReplyDeleteofc i am (?)
Delete