Introduction
Assalamualaikum,
Test test…
Eh wait I’m already here.
…..Haha This blog was created as my English teacher, Ms Bazla’ requested to all of her students to make one blog each person. I was trying my best to make it happens and yeah here I am. Since I was having difficulty due to no WiFi at home and also my lappy a bit cracky,I asked my one of my friends create it for me. Hehe The updates thingy I will do it often and also I wanna spill my heart out here. So this blog gonna be my first online diary. I am gonna introduce my name to you all and also about how my weeks going. This is not my first time in writing blog because in past I have done it. It is been a while since 2years ago. I was addicted to blog thingy. After that I stopped because I lost interest in it. Not until my teacher asked us to create a blog and gah ..me kinda gonna love it all over again. I can not always update though due to difficulty thingy. But no worries. I will update every week. InsyaAllah. Ouh yeah. I forgot to reveal my identity to you all. My name is Norfadzillah Binti Alias. Fezzy is my nickname. So you all can call me Fezzy. This year is my senior year at school which is mean I am going to graduate from the school and freely from school thingy. Hehehe I was born at 11th September 1999. I know this date is such a nightmare to Americans HAHAHA but what to do. Not to mention, I like to search about what really happened to the tower on tragedy 911 or 119. It is okay. I love the date though.
Guys..
You know what, Exo will be here on 12/3/2016. OMFG how I am supposed to be okay with this, I can't even see them in person for how much long I don't remember since I am stanning them and what hurt the most, they will be here and yeah. I can't even see them perform in Malaysia. Ouch my heart ouch. not to mention, I wanted to see how fansmaster doing their job and how the heck they can record their beloved idol's face perfectly. this really torture me. I am biasing Sehun. he is so so so handsome and perfectly perfect in good looking term. I really adore him that much and feel like marrying him. HAHAHA i know that wont happen. so no worries. no need to remind me.Wait.I'm sleepy already. Let me take a short nap. See you guys in next update. muacks
Let's get Fezzy tonight
ReplyDeletehahaha teacher-- am still underage kno
Delete