Random

Assalamualaikum,..


I don't know what to write down here actually but lemme try to have something to discuss here. Not really discuss, but more to chatting (?) Ouh yeah not chatting but I wanna spill my heart out. I don't know these past days I feel like yelling at people without reason. Yeah. I was mad actually,but the real reason why I was mad , me myself couldn't figure out about what is it. That is weird of me. I always like this.I feel wanna slap my very own face because being like this. Help me !! What is going on with me. I have internal problem which I can't freely discuss here because who does? Hahaha wait- Does internal sounds so wrong or it is just me who thinks like that? No.Okay lemme tell you guys what has been happened during this weekday. my legs were injured during "rentas desa". Tbh I never injured in "rentas desa" so this is my first time and for this very first time I am phobia to "rentas desa".It is juts a little injured because my legs kinda "melecet" and I barely could walk that time. Thank god I arrived school earlier so I got some rest. not to mention I was crying bcs the pain was unbearable. I didn't tell to teacher because I don't feel like burdening them. But seriously, I never felt this kind of injured.my friends did told me to put "minyak gamat" on the part which is "melecet" but I didn't listen to them because I scared if I put "minyak gamat" it would be more hurt than before. Hahaha okay now my legs slowly recovering and I walk limping. Huhuhu I feel so ashamed.



I should have posted more than 3 posts by now but I cant make it beacuse I lack of idea what to write. Kahkahkah besides I'm not a writer yeah but I do love writing. But am suck in making sentences.



See ya next update. Muacks

Comments

  1. It's cross country for merentas desa, blister for melecet and obviously gamat oil for minyak gamat. Hahahha. You should run more. Then you wouldn't have blisters. Running is good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you know what teacher,my blister got kinda gelembung gitu..it hurts af huhuhu

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts