Eccedentesiast
Eccedentesiast. This complex word has simple meaning actually. Eccedentesiast is the person who hides their pain behind the smile. Or in other word is fake the smile. I use this as my blog address because I like the meaning of this word. And also it is accurate to me. I think,it is just me who thinks so. Yes, I love laugh and smile. But, people don't know that laughs actually has many pain inside. I choose to keep it instead of showing my sadness to people that doesn't really care about other people feeling. And also instead of being hurt or else, I also choose to ignore what causing me hurt. But if they are really getting my nerves,it is a bye bye to them. HAHAHA what am I saying about.-
"Smile..your enemies hate it.' Yeah. I smiled. and I laughed. I don't care what people think about me. They ain't me. They can mock me,they can despise me, they can say what they want,but one thing they should have known,they are not in my shoes. I put happy mask on my face because i hate them to see my weak side. To be honest, I don't really care about what people impression toward me,as long as am happy, am deal with it. Actually I hate all boys in my class. They are the 'people' I said in paragraph 2 earlier. It wasn't like I really fucking hate them but I dislike them. I dislike their behavior ,I dislike everything about them. they made me think that all boys in this world are really worst as them. Can they just respect girl and not being jerk toward girl? Is it fun mocking girl by calling names? Is it fun making girl crying? I just don't have any idea about it. let's just say am one of their victim. Like I say they can do everything they want but by making girl crying is not they way to satisfy themselves. They are not being gentlemen in here.
It's okay to hide your tears behind your smile. Just don't make it a habit to hide your feelings all the time. Sometimes, you need to take the mask off and just be true to yourself.
ReplyDeletealright teacher.
ReplyDelete