Youtubers
I don't know but this lately I am more to youtubers. It wasn't like I am the youtuber.. I mean I love to watch the videos posted by Malaysian and Singaporean youtubers. I love their videos because they are funny af. But I could see the difference between Malaysian and Singaporean youtubers. I watched chinese malaysian and chinese sngaporean. lol I'm not so into malay youtubers yet-- kahkah If you guys knew them,there is Ling Big Yong from Sarawak,Joseph Germani uhm i dont remember where he came from but he is malaysian and what else ouh yeah JianHao Tan. I watched old videos of Joseph Germani...uhm guess what I've found- he was tryna fasting and he succeed! Le shout out to him. He did made videos of his fasting. He wasn't racist and what he wanted was Malaysian become one. The reason of his fasting he wanna feel how his muslim friends fasting in bulan ramadan. and his fasting challenge wasn't as easy as he thought. I could see from his video how he keep on laying in his bed and keep telling us that he craves for water. He such a cute man. He even made the dish by himself for break fas and he bought it to restaurant and ate it. whoa. Okay that's all.
I was so proud of him despite he is chinese but he really has that kind-hearted side.
Comments
Post a Comment